Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
My name is Jordan and I need help
Author Message
Hope4Tomorrow
Unregistered

 
Post: #7
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help

Jordan,

Hi. Please remember that you aren't alone, even if you think that you don't have any (or many) friends. I, too, have been through this and was taught we are never really alone. May God watch over you and take care of you.
03-29-2018 09:30 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-24-2018, 06:47 PM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-24-2018, 07:21 PM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-25-2018, 11:03 AM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-26-2018, 07:58 PM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-27-2018, 08:37 AM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-28-2018, 01:32 PM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Hope4Tomorrow - 03-29-2018 09:30 AM