Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
My name is Jordan and I need help
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #6
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help

Hi Jordan. I am sorry you are feeling that way.
I don't know much about antidepressants, but I know they sometimes take time to work, and can even make things seem worse at first.
I hope you are getting counseling as well, since pills alone have little effect. (You seem to still have some strong signs of depression).
Maybe you should talk to your doctor in case the dose needs to be changed or you need to try a different kind of meds?

May God intervene in your life and give you insight into how you push people away, and the strength to fight it,
and may He equip your friends to help you through this. I hope it gets better for you.
03-28-2018 01:32 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-24-2018, 06:47 PM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-24-2018, 07:21 PM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-25-2018, 11:03 AM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-26-2018, 07:58 PM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-27-2018, 08:37 AM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-28-2018 01:32 PM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Hope4Tomorrow - 03-29-2018, 09:30 AM