Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
My name is Jordan and I need help
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #5
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help

Lord I come in agreement in prayer for Jordan, give him your peace and may he open first his heart completely to you so you can become real in his life Father. May your love shine through him toward others, and that in return bring him good friends into his life. Teach him to be a good witness for you as you remove all doubt of him being your son, also give him boldness to reach out to others as you remove from him all depression and shyness. May he filled with your joy and love to serve you with all his heart. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Savior and Healer, amen.
03-27-2018 08:37 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-24-2018, 06:47 PM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-24-2018, 07:21 PM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-25-2018, 11:03 AM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-26-2018, 07:58 PM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-27-2018 08:37 AM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-28-2018, 01:32 PM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Hope4Tomorrow - 03-29-2018, 09:30 AM