Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
My name is Jordan and I need help
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help

Loving Father we thank You for our brother Jordan who fights the good fight of faith with us.I pray that he knows how deeply he is loved in Jesus- all through these times of depression He is loved still the same.

We his brothers and sisters understand more than he knows. Loving Father - bring healing to him in mind, body and spirit. We are princes and princesses because of the cross. Give him one understanding friend who is a believer Lord who will be patient and gentle
03-25-2018 11:03 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-24-2018, 06:47 PM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-24-2018, 07:21 PM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-25-2018 11:03 AM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-26-2018, 07:58 PM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-27-2018, 08:37 AM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Guest - 03-28-2018, 01:32 PM
RE: My name is Jordan and I need help - Hope4Tomorrow - 03-29-2018, 09:30 AM