Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer Request
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Prayer Request

Lord I come in agreement with the prayer request above for this person, and all the others they are asking for prayers too. Have your perfect will be done in their lives and their situations. I also pray for healing of my spine Lord send us healing from above. In the most precious name of Jesus Christ I pray and thank you in advance, amen.
03-07-2018 12:57 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Prayer Request - Guest - 03-06-2018, 10:28 PM
RE: Prayer Request - Guest - 03-07-2018, 04:39 AM
RE: Prayer Request - Guest - 03-07-2018 12:57 PM
RE: Prayer Request - Chris8 - 07-08-2019, 01:43 AM