Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
With A Heavy Heart And Broken Spirit
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
With A Heavy Heart And Broken Spirit

Lord my heart feels so heavy and my spirit is broken within me. I keep having terrible nightmares, because of them who keep trying to make trouble for us. There are also evil forces in my family trying to destroy the peace and joy you have given me in my life. Lord have them stop and see this is not the time to behave this way, when my first born is in her last days and in need of peace in her life too. Have them scatter away from us as they have done for so many years before now. I put my trust in you Lord for you see what they are up to, stop them short in their desire to hurt us Father. I pray in your most Holy name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Ezekiel 11:19
"And I will give them one heart, and put a new spirit within them. And I will take the heart of stone out of their flesh and give them a heart of flesh.
Father in heaven I stand on your promises and I pray mercy on them, may they all come to repentance for the evil works they do. In Jesus name I pray amen.
02-01-2018 12:51 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
With A Heavy Heart And Broken Spirit - Guest - 02-01-2018 12:51 PM
RE: With A Heavy Heart And Broken Spirit - Guest - 02-02-2018, 03:26 AM
RE: With A Heavy Heart And Broken Spirit - Guest - 02-02-2018, 06:39 AM
RE: With A Heavy Heart And Broken Spirit - Guest - 02-05-2018, 09:04 AM
RE: With A Heavy Heart And Broken Spirit - Guest - 02-06-2018, 09:47 AM
RE: With A Heavy Heart And Broken Spirit - Guest - 02-06-2018, 01:07 PM