Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Miracle
Author Message
HeathersMiracle Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 168
Joined: Sep 2017
Post: #3
RE: Miracle

(10-19-2017 09:17 AM)FrankLee Wrote:  I pray the Lord works His perfect will in your life. Having experienced true miracles I've learned that they will bring responsibility. Also when you are the recipient of miracles the adversary with set you as a target. Yes, we should pray for miracles but know that there is a price that you must pay after they come. After being raised from the dead I'm positive that he was feared by many and had to live a life far different from before the time Jesus raised him from the grave. May the Lord Jesus have His way in your life.

Trust in the Lord and He will bring it to pass.

Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.
Psalms 34:19


Thank you for the words of encouragement, I need prayer. I'm trying to find my strength. Some days are better.. today I'm struggling
10-19-2017 10:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Miracle - HeathersMiracle - 10-19-2017, 08:47 AM
RE: Miracle - FrankLee - 10-19-2017, 09:17 AM
RE: Miracle - HeathersMiracle - 10-19-2017 10:33 AM
RE: Miracle - Guest - 10-19-2017, 12:05 PM