Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Children with Cancer
Author Message
InHisLove1982
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Children with Cancer

Brothers and sisters in Christ,

Tonight I would like us all to reflect and pray for all the children that have cancer and, their loved ones who have to watch them suffer as they undergo treatment, who watch them on their deathbed, who watch them in pain, and who can't do anything to help them. I also pray that we will find a cure for this disease.

I ask this through Jesus Christ,

Amen
07-31-2017 10:55 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Children with Cancer - InHisLove1982 - 07-31-2017 10:55 PM
RE: Children with Cancer - Brother_David - 08-01-2017, 12:07 AM
RE: Children with Cancer - Guest - 08-06-2017, 02:20 PM