Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for protection and hope for the future.
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Prayer for protection and hope for the future.

(04-08-2017 05:20 PM)Guest Wrote:  Hebrews 11:1
"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.
Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart;
and You shall find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My load is light."
Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Lord your have heard the request request of this person. I pray your perfect will be done in this person's life and their family, in Jesus name amen.
04-08-2017 05:31 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Prayer for protection and hope for the future. - Guest - 04-05-2017, 06:01 PM
RE: Prayer for protection and hope for the future. - Guest - 04-08-2017 05:31 PM