Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for protection and hope for the future.
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for protection and hope for the future.

Lord I thank you and I praise you. Lord please forgive me of my sins as I forgive others. Lord Jesus please cover my family, my dog, my friends, my home, my job, my car, my finances, myself, my health and my name and reputation in your shed blood.
Lord Jesus, please send your angels ahead of me to bind up and cast out all evil that would attack me be it human, demonic or circumstantial.
Lord, please send plenty of CNA'S to watch over our mental health patients for the entire night shift.
Lord, please help me to pay all of my bills and to have plenty of money left over.
Jesus, please bless my relationships at work and help me to gain the respect of my new coworkers.
Lord bless my friendship with Jenny and help me to find a good wife whom is loyal and of whom I desire.
Thank you father for answering these prayers. I ask them all in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
04-05-2017 06:01 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Prayer for protection and hope for the future. - Guest - 04-05-2017 06:01 PM