Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I have lost hope and depressed
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: I have lost hope and depressed

Lord come to the rescue of this your child, send them healing and a solution to their situation soon. Give them your peace and strength to see them through it all. for we know it's only by your power that we can come out victorious. Surround them with your guardian angels and cover them with the blood of Jesus Christ so no harm will come to them. Give them hope to keep going on Lord knowing that you will perform your perfect will in their situation, healing, and life. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus amen.
Isaiah 41:9-11
9-You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, And called from its remotest parts And said to you, 'You are My servant, I have chosen you and not rejected you. 10-'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.' 11-"Behold, all those who are angered at you will be shamed and dishonored; Those who contend with you will be as nothing and will perish.
Proverbs 3:5-6
5-Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
6-in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
04-05-2017 09:53 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
I have lost hope and depressed - time4me2 - 04-05-2017, 08:57 AM
RE: I have lost hope and depressed - Guest - 04-05-2017 09:53 AM