Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Lord Please Heal Us
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Lord Please Heal Us

Lord please heal us here, you know we are taking care of my daughter who has terminal cancer. Both my husband and I got the flu a few weeks ago, but even
though we are feeling a little better, we're still getting headaches and that terrible nagging cough. Help us with my daughter also who has become so bitter and is
making it so hard for us to take care of her. Nothing of what we do for her is good enough, and both my husband and I are getting so tired Lord. We have nobody to help us, or give us at least one day off for just him and I. Give us the good health and strength, and your peace which we need so badly. Give her peace also Lord and may she realized that we are doing the best we can for her at our age. I pray in the mighty name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I also give you thanks in advance, amen.
02-06-2017 10:39 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Lord Please Heal Us - Guest - 02-06-2017 10:39 AM
RE: Lord Please Heal Us - Guest - 02-06-2017, 09:31 PM
RE: Lord Please Heal Us - Brother_David - 02-07-2017, 12:41 AM
RE: Lord Please Heal Us - Chris8 - 02-07-2017, 04:30 AM