Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
salvation for daughters
Author Message
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #3
RE: salvation for daughters

Lord Jesus,I ask that You would send someone to plant the seed that these young ladies see that they need You in their lives.I pray that they would accept You as their Savior.In this I ask in Your name,Jesus,amen.

Madaboutjoe,
My mom,Geneva,prayed and prayed for me. She asked me if I would go to church one more time with her in 1998.Her words were "Please go to church with Mommy one more time.I would just like to be in church with you like when you were little." I went four times.On April 5th,1998 I accepted Jesus as my Savior. I praise Jesus I had a loving Mother who would pray for me.I was 26.I wish it had been sooner,but God has a plan for us all. I just wanted to share that with you.Your a loving Mommy. I will pray for your girls and I'll have my family pray,too.God Bless you today and always. Tishlea and family.
05-01-2009 05:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
salvation for daughters - Madaboutjoe - 04-30-2009, 07:45 PM
RE: salvation for daughters - Cheryl - 05-01-2009, 03:29 AM
RE: salvation for daughters - tishlea - 05-01-2009 05:44 AM
RE: salvation for daughters - Chris8 - 04-27-2012, 02:26 AM
RE: salvation for daughters - Tractman - 04-27-2012, 02:32 AM