Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Need Another Job And To Move
Author Message
Hope4Tomorrow
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Need Another Job And To Move

Prayers are needed so that I may find a way to quit the job I work at now and also leave where I am living. (It's the same place.) It's a dangerous job and I need to find a job that pays more and at least has paid holidays too. It had been my hope to stay here a few more years, but things have changed....Thank you.
01-12-2017 07:34 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Need Another Job And To Move - Hope4Tomorrow - 01-12-2017 07:34 AM
RE: Need Another Job And To Move - Guest - 01-13-2017, 02:00 AM
RE: Need Another Job And To Move - Guest - 01-13-2017, 08:06 AM
RE: Need Another Job And To Move - Chris8 - 01-13-2017, 07:34 PM