Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Healing Prayer Request
Author Message
TheStrongWave Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 259
Joined: Oct 2016
Post: #3
RE: Healing Prayer Request

I know the pain you’re experiencing must be terrible, but this takes me back to January 8, 2013. I had an incredibly painful back spasm, while exercising, which caused me a severe lower back pain that got worse with any movement of my back. After an x-ray, I was put on the TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) therapy which gave me relief for two weeks. Additionally, I was advised to apply a hot pack, ice pack, perform daily exercises and wear a lumbar sacral pad to support my slightly dislocated spine. Every day, for six months, I would sit, stand, walk and sleep in terrible pain. And then... when nothing gave me relief, I prayed. Yes, that should have been the first thing on my mind, but it seemed to be the last. Thankfully, God showed me His mercy and I was healed of my back spasm. I’m praying that according to the Lord's will, He will touch your body with His healing hand, Richard.
10-21-2016 12:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Healing Prayer Request - ricky100 - 10-19-2016, 09:43 AM
RE: Healing Prayer Request - Guest - 10-19-2016, 11:22 PM
RE: Healing Prayer Request - TheStrongWave - 10-21-2016 12:11 AM