Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Forgiveness
Author Message
Renee503
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Forgiveness

My common law of 2 years and myself are expecting to have a child. I am currently 8months pregnant.
He had been cheating on me for a year and I never found out till I was 6months into my pregnancy.

I want to give this child a home with a mother and father but it has been difficult to forgive him. I have cried myself to sleep every night praying this pass.
I pray everyday for the strength to move forward as a family, and I pray everyday for his sin to be washed and help him be guided.

Please pray for my family during this difficult time.
09-09-2016 04:41 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Forgiveness - Renee503 - 09-09-2016 04:41 AM
RE: Forgiveness - Guest - 09-09-2016, 01:01 PM
RE: Forgiveness - Guest - 09-09-2016, 09:22 PM
RE: Forgiveness - Guest - 09-10-2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Forgiveness - Guest - 09-16-2016, 01:59 PM
RE: Forgiveness - Chris8 - 09-17-2016, 03:02 AM