Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
addicted son
Author Message
susan
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
addicted son

My son is very much addicted to alcohol and drugs. He is just 18. He is out of my control. I don't know what to do with him. I lost my husband when he was 10. He complains about small things and he is not satisfied with whatever I provide for him. I am planning to take him for an addiction treatment at Edgewood in Toronto. Brother and sister pray for my boy. So that he won't hesitate to come. I am all alone without him. I know nothing is impossible for God and all your prayers would definitely help me get back my son.
06-30-2016 03:45 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
addicted son - susan - 06-30-2016 03:45 AM
RE: addicted son - Guest - 06-30-2016, 02:13 PM
RE: addicted son - Guest - 07-01-2016, 02:12 AM
RE: addicted son - Guest - 07-07-2016, 08:08 PM
RE: addicted son - Chris8 - 10-12-2016, 08:37 PM