Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
lfestyle
Author Message
guest 1
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
lfestyle

Please pray with me that I will live a healthier lifestyle as I walk with the Lord. That I will drink only a little wine here and there or none as sometimes I lean on it too much. That I will not eat so much and that I go to bed earlier and rise earlier. And that I will get straight to work rather than being lazy and procrastinating. Pray with me for strength and grace as I repent and live a powerful, loving and self-disciplined life in the spirit.Thank You.
06-26-2016 04:09 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
lfestyle - guest 1 - 06-26-2016 04:09 PM
RE: lfestyle - Guest - 06-27-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: lfestyle - Guest - 06-28-2016, 06:29 PM
RE: lfestyle - Chris8 - 11-24-2019, 03:44 AM