Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayers for Jeremiah
Author Message
Hurting mom 3
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayers for Jeremiah

I'm in dire need of prayer for my son he's very angry inside he destroys everything in sight and I need your help in praying for him I don't want him to resent me and hurt anymore I need him healed and set free from this demonic spirit that's taking control of him in Jesus name amen
05-26-2016 12:06 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Prayers for Jeremiah - Hurting mom 3 - 05-26-2016 12:06 PM
RE: Prayers for Jeremiah - Guest - 05-26-2016, 06:06 PM
RE: Prayers for Jeremiah - Guest - 05-28-2016, 02:13 AM
RE: Prayers for Jeremiah - Guest - 05-29-2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Prayers for Jeremiah - Chris8 - 10-12-2016, 12:42 AM