Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for me. I need a sign, a way to find G-d
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for me. I need a sign, a way to find G-d

I might as well jump in. I'm almost homeless and have nobody I can rely on and very few i can even trust. Nowhere to go and long time fiance is out of the picture for many years now.

No job, ect


Please pray for G-d to open a door for me. Show me a sign. I cannot figure out how to get close to him or build a relationship.

I understand prayer, but I need physical support.

I believe if enough people pray a door of some kind will appear and it may be a difficult choice but at least it will be an opportunity to know G-d.

I cannot figure out the first step and am filled with self doubt and wavering faith

Right now I see no way forward. None
04-12-2016 08:44 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Prayer for me. I need a sign, a way to find G-d - Guest - 04-12-2016 08:44 PM