Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Plant a Seed
Author Message
byhisgrace
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: Plant a Seed

Faith,

I understand how you feel you are not worthy, as I feel that way myself many times.

I am constantly falling , but Christ keeps lifting me up.

The enemy loves to attack us, by telling us we are not good enough, and all of his other lies, but then Jesus always comes through and shows us He has us right where he wants us to be.

It took me many years to realize and be grateful for my own heartaches, and I was the worst of sinners, even after I was saved, but God sent so many faithful people in my life to lead me back to him, which just made me think of a song, ha, ha. I am going to post it here, for you, as God knows how our conversations last week, opened up my eyes wider to HIS truth, that that if it was not for HIM , I too would have no hope.

We owe everything we are to Him and only Him.

Love ya always Faith!
04-20-2009 06:23 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Plant a Seed - faith - 04-20-2009, 01:56 AM
RE: Plant a Seed - byhisgrace - 04-20-2009, 09:48 AM
RE: Plant a Seed - faith - 04-20-2009, 05:13 PM
RE: Plant a Seed - byhisgrace - 04-20-2009 06:23 PM
RE: Plant a Seed - byhisgrace - 04-20-2009, 06:27 PM
RE: Plant a Seed - abbie - 04-20-2009, 07:14 PM
RE: Plant a Seed - byhisgrace - 04-20-2009, 08:15 PM
RE: Plant a Seed - faith - 04-20-2009, 08:29 PM