Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Plant a Seed
Author Message
faith Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 82
Joined: Apr 2009
Post: #3
RE: Plant a Seed

Byhisgrace,

As I told you, I am not really a wotrthy christian after all but the Lord always sends me wonderful wisdom that I myself needs to realize.....HE always reach out to me and for others....but we keep on ignoring his words. .....


Jesus loves us so much though trials comes our way.....you know what....the more we get closer to him...the more we are struggling..because satan struggles to pull us down.

I love you also sis Cynthia, I haven't knew you well but I know from my heart you're a good person....May the Lord give you always Joy in your heart.
04-20-2009 05:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Plant a Seed - faith - 04-20-2009, 01:56 AM
RE: Plant a Seed - byhisgrace - 04-20-2009, 09:48 AM
RE: Plant a Seed - faith - 04-20-2009 05:13 PM
RE: Plant a Seed - byhisgrace - 04-20-2009, 06:23 PM
RE: Plant a Seed - byhisgrace - 04-20-2009, 06:27 PM
RE: Plant a Seed - abbie - 04-20-2009, 07:14 PM
RE: Plant a Seed - byhisgrace - 04-20-2009, 08:15 PM
RE: Plant a Seed - faith - 04-20-2009, 08:29 PM