Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Time is running out, need career, need to live on own, prayers needed
Author Message
Ald Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 155
Joined: Sep 2015
Post: #1
Time is running out, need career, need to live on own, prayers needed

May sound like some 1950's housewife but went from family to husband, no college degree, no trade school, never been on my own, no independence. Worked some minimum wage jobs but no career. Husband divorcing me, 2 kids at home (10,14) need financial and personal independence. I'm not young anymore either, 48, feel like life is passing me by. I know I'll never be rich but want some kind of career that I'm really good at, like, and can live on with my kids. I still don't know what to do, don't know if growing up as spoiled, sheltered kid with no chores, punishment for bad behavior and given everything parents could afford is reason Im not independent or what. I'm no brain but I'm not mentally challenged either, I'm average. Other people I went to school with that seemed average have careers and I believe are on their own. Please pray God guides me to so.e career/school very soon and he speaks clearly to me and gives me the courage and everything else needed to accomplish some career for myself to live independently. I can't depend on my husband and don't want to depend on my 72 year old mother like some sort of baby plus she won't be around forever anyway and its embarrassing. My brother and sister lived with her for years and now they have place together (they're on social security) and people keep telling her to get senior housing and her own little place to live. I feel like a leech but don't want to be homeless or lose custody of kids. Can't even get low income housing with bad credit, that is bad place to live also. Need a miracle, time is running out in my situation and age. Please pray if not too much trouble. Thanks.
01-13-2016 02:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Time is running out, need career, need to live on own, prayers needed - Ald - 01-13-2016 02:11 AM