Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
financial breakthrough
Author Message
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #2
RE: financial breakthrough

Lord Jesus,I pray that ourmiracle will be able to sustain their business. I pray that the loans they need will be given to them,if it be Your will.I pray that You are and will be the head of their house and their business always.I pray that You will lead them in the path that will do Your will.In these things I ask in Your wonderful name,Jesus,amen.
04-19-2009 07:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
financial breakthrough - ourmiracle - 04-19-2009, 01:55 AM
RE: financial breakthrough - tishlea - 04-19-2009 07:39 AM