Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME

There was a time in my life I felt like you do now. Then the Lord gave me this verse which give me hope, and I held to God's promise with all my might. He gave me more than I could had ever wanted, and made my life worth living for. I praise him every day for all he has done for me and my family.
Lord I pray you would give this person hope for a better day, for I know you can give them that and more. Help them to hang in there till you answer them, I pray this in Jesus' precious name amen.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
12-02-2015 09:29 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-02-2015, 07:44 AM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-02-2015, 08:55 AM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-02-2015 09:29 AM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-02-2015, 10:39 AM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-02-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-02-2015, 07:40 PM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-03-2015, 05:20 AM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-03-2015, 06:56 AM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-03-2015, 05:35 PM