Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME

Heavenly Father, i understand what this person is going through for i have been there and it is a very dark place. I pray for this person you know everything about this person what he/she is going through. I pray in Jesus name that you comfort them in this very difficult time please pour out the compassionate pure everlasting love you have for this person this person has such great faith to cry out to you for help because you are way, the truth and the light. This person has a purpose in life i pray Father that you will lead this person and give directions. In your holy name we pray Amen

Please read this bible verse Deuteronomy 31:8 'The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Don't not be afraid; do not be discouraged.'

I prayed for you to walk to with Christ that you will be set free from all your struggles may you live in peace through Gods love
12-02-2015 08:55 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-02-2015, 07:44 AM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-02-2015 08:55 AM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-02-2015, 09:29 AM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-02-2015, 10:39 AM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-02-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-02-2015, 07:40 PM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-03-2015, 05:20 AM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-03-2015, 06:56 AM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-03-2015, 05:35 PM