Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME

I have recently prayed for my own death,i just simply asked GOD if I nothing to live for then just take my life away. I woke up this morning feeling the same way. but I did wake up, I know it is wrong of me but I honestly feel like I have nothing to wake up to

please pray for my heart and pray I can lean on GOD during this horrific time in my life. I need help!!
12-02-2015 07:44 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-02-2015 07:44 AM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-02-2015, 08:55 AM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-02-2015, 09:29 AM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-02-2015, 10:39 AM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-02-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-02-2015, 07:40 PM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-03-2015, 05:20 AM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-03-2015, 06:56 AM
RE: I HAVE ASKED GOD TO KILL ME - Guest - 12-03-2015, 05:35 PM