Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Breakthrough Prayer Request .
Author Message
Nitin
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Breakthrough Prayer Request .

I need prayer regarding my permanent residence application. I'm going through hard times and seems no way out. I have applied for my permanent residence application. for Canada and it's been 9 months since than but haven't got any updates yet. My work permit is about to expire even. There are few people who are doing witchcraft work on my permanent residence application and they don't want me to get it. please pray that all works of witchcraft is destroyed in the name of jesus christ and I get my permanent residence in Canada. Pray that God does miracle and I get my permanent residence visa
11-15-2015 09:28 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Breakthrough Prayer Request . - Nitin - 11-15-2015 09:28 PM
RE: Breakthrough Prayer Request . - Chris8 - 02-04-2020, 01:13 AM