Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
prayer of forgiveness
Author Message
mariarae Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,083
Joined: Jan 2009
Post: #6
RE: prayer of forgiveness

Dear Lord there is not one of us who is without sin and mistakes, we know this, that is why you had to die for us. I too would like to ask for your forgiveness for any feelings that I have hurt. I thank you that you have already forgiven me as well as everyone else who has posted here. I would like to ask you to bless the beautiful child of yours who posted the message here. This person has been a christian soldier for your word, and helping so many that I am sure if there is something that needs to be forgiven, you have already done so.
I love and trust in you Jesus with my whole being.
Your will be done in my life
in Jesus name
Amen
04-16-2009 06:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
prayer of forgiveness - bcshelvsme - 04-16-2009, 06:54 AM
RE: prayer of forgiveness - IrisCM - 04-16-2009, 12:04 PM
RE: prayer of forgiveness - Buster - 04-16-2009, 01:43 PM
RE: prayer of forgiveness - bcshelvsme - 04-16-2009, 02:22 PM
RE: prayer of forgiveness - byhisgrace - 04-16-2009, 04:52 PM
RE: prayer of forgiveness - mariarae - 04-16-2009 06:35 PM