Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
prayer of forgiveness
Author Message
byhisgrace
Unregistered

 
Post: #5
RE: prayer of forgiveness

Dear Jesus,

I agree with these prayers for our beloved friend and sister in the Lord.

Lord, you have seen , as well as we have , the witness and labor of your love towards all of us Lord Jesus , and we ask that you bless her Lord for her faithful heart towards your testimonies.

You are the one that searches hearts Lord and Lord, as I am an witness I testify that everything I have seen from your precious daughter here has always been sincere Lord and from the heart and spirit of you, Lord Jesus.

Lord, help her to not believe lies from the enemy that wants to thwart all of our testimonies, but help her stand strong in the confidence of your word and truth and keep shining her light brightly for you, for as I read today, " Darkness cannot put out the Light. It only makes You, God brighter."

Thank you for the bright light of You , Lord Jesus, that your beloved daughter has shined forth for all of us Lord.

Lord we also ask for continued restoration and doors to be opened for her family and Thank you Lord for the prayers you have already answered for them.

Put angels all around them Lord Jesus.

In your precious name, I pray, Jesus.

Amen.
04-16-2009 04:52 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
prayer of forgiveness - bcshelvsme - 04-16-2009, 06:54 AM
RE: prayer of forgiveness - IrisCM - 04-16-2009, 12:04 PM
RE: prayer of forgiveness - Buster - 04-16-2009, 01:43 PM
RE: prayer of forgiveness - bcshelvsme - 04-16-2009, 02:22 PM
RE: prayer of forgiveness - byhisgrace - 04-16-2009 04:52 PM
RE: prayer of forgiveness - mariarae - 04-16-2009, 06:35 PM