Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
prayer of forgiveness
Author Message
Buster Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 504
Joined: Mar 2009
Post: #3
RE: prayer of forgiveness

My Dear Lord, I come to you rejoicing that we can talk to you. I pray that you will give this person the peace that passes all understanding . I thank yo for the ministering and prayers this person has provided on this board. Give this person, comfort, joy and blessings above all expectation. I ask this in Jesus name, amen
04-16-2009 01:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
prayer of forgiveness - bcshelvsme - 04-16-2009, 06:54 AM
RE: prayer of forgiveness - IrisCM - 04-16-2009, 12:04 PM
RE: prayer of forgiveness - Buster - 04-16-2009 01:43 PM
RE: prayer of forgiveness - bcshelvsme - 04-16-2009, 02:22 PM
RE: prayer of forgiveness - byhisgrace - 04-16-2009, 04:52 PM
RE: prayer of forgiveness - mariarae - 04-16-2009, 06:35 PM