Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
torrential winds of change
Author Message
Louis
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
torrential winds of change

A lot is going on right now that I am having to deal with. Some good some bad but it's just so much all at once. I have been trying to put one foot in front of the other to just keep getting through but in dealing with so much at a time I have stumbled and fallen. It's so very hard to get back up and go against these powerful winds of change. I'm asking for prayers to help get me through this difficult time. Thanks for your prayers, your time and thanks to those that created this website.
09-08-2015 12:10 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
torrential winds of change - Louis - 09-08-2015 12:10 AM
RE: torrential winds of change - Guest - 09-08-2015, 01:59 AM
RE: torrential winds of change - Phu - 09-08-2015, 07:19 PM
RE: torrential winds of change - Guest - 09-08-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: torrential winds of change - guest 1 - 09-09-2015, 10:29 AM