Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Need directions
Author Message
Kay
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Need directions

Please pray for me im always dissapointed with my grades I really want good grades and I need directions from God where he wants me to go in life but most importantly I want to know him more. please also pray for myself to be more humble and forgiving with others and to stop being angry. And a confirmation if I do get a part I me job ... But everything is all up to him
09-07-2015 07:49 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Need directions - Kay - 09-07-2015 07:49 AM
RE: Need directions - Guest - 09-07-2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Need directions - IlG - 09-07-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Need directions - Guest - 09-07-2015, 06:36 PM