Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Let me not be afraid to pray
Author Message
mariarae Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,083
Joined: Jan 2009
Post: #1
Let me not be afraid to pray

Dear Lord, I ask that you help me to find the right words to use when I pray, and that I not be afraid that I am not doing it right. I love you so much, and I ask for your forgiveness for my sins Jesus. Sometimes I seem like I am telling you what I want you to do Lord. Help me to pray freely and always accept that your will be done in my life.
I thank you so much for all of the blessings that you have given me in my lifetime, one of which is this prayer request board. I thank you so much for all of the beautiful people who come to this board for prayer, and all of those who pray for others. I thank you for the advice that I have recieved from your people here Jesus. Please Lord help me to be strong against satan, and never be afraid to pray.
I Love you and praise your holy name Jesus
Amen
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2009 05:46 PM by mariarae.)
04-14-2009 01:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Let me not be afraid to pray - mariarae - 04-14-2009 01:52 PM
RE: Let me not be afraid to pray - bcshelvsme - 04-14-2009, 04:03 PM
RE: Let me not be afraid to pray - byhisgrace - 04-14-2009, 04:56 PM
RE: Let me not be afraid to pray - byhisgrace - 04-14-2009, 05:07 PM
RE: Let me not be afraid to pray - byhisgrace - 04-14-2009, 05:08 PM
RE: Let me not be afraid to pray - abbie - 04-14-2009, 07:05 PM