Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
PRAYER REQUEST: LEGAL SITUATION
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
PRAYER REQUEST: LEGAL SITUATION

My Dear Brothers and Sisters, I am asking that you continually stand in agreement with me regarding an upcoming legal proceeding. I am praying for divine favor, intervention, and a dismissal of all charges. I do believe that “with GOD all things are possible.” Thank you for your prayers. As you intercede on my behalf, I pray that God will bless you “exceedingly, abundantly above all that you dare ask, think, or imagine.” A praise report is soon to follow. God’s Grace!
03-26-2015 08:07 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
PRAYER REQUEST: LEGAL SITUATION - Guest - 03-26-2015 08:07 AM
RE: PRAYER REQUEST: LEGAL SITUATION - Guest - 03-27-2015, 02:53 AM
RE: PRAYER REQUEST: LEGAL SITUATION - Guest - 03-30-2015, 10:26 AM
RE: PRAYER REQUEST: LEGAL SITUATION - Guest - 04-03-2015, 04:20 AM