Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Help me get free of sin
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Help me get free of sin

I am 17 and have been struggling with sexual temptation and doing sinful stuff such as watching porn, making out with my girlfriend, having phone sex with a person on the app kik, and struggling with temptation of repeating these same sins over and over. All I ask is for a simple prayer to help me stop with these sins and get me on the right track, I'm tired of living a dead life, I want to be a fully devoted follower of Christ! Thanks guys, God bless!
03-01-2015 11:41 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Help me get free of sin - Guest - 03-01-2015 11:41 AM
RE: Help me get free of sin - Guest - 03-01-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Help me get free of sin - Guest - 03-01-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: Help me get free of sin - Guest - 03-02-2015, 08:55 PM
RE: Help me get free of sin - Chris8 - 03-04-2015, 12:00 AM