Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
direction
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
direction

I know that my need is not as urgent as some but I need to ask that some might see this and pray for me. A person that I was sure the Lord put in my life and who I thought he had bigger plans for, has left. What I thought God wanted never came to pass. I just ask that anyone who would, would pray for direction for me in my life. Thank you, and bless any who read this.
02-08-2015 06:57 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
direction - Guest - 02-08-2015 06:57 PM
RE: direction - Guest - 02-09-2015, 05:26 AM
RE: direction - Guest - 02-09-2015, 08:48 AM
RE: direction - Chris8 - 02-09-2015, 11:00 AM
RE: direction - Guest - 02-10-2015, 08:47 PM