Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for the week
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for the week

I ask for prayer for a blessed week as I start work tomorrow. I pray that I will get in the swings of things and that all will go well. I pray that the Lord will continue to bless me with a healthy pregnancy. I pray my husband and I will grow stronger everyday and our families will be healthy and safe.
01-11-2015 10:48 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Prayer for the week - Guest - 01-11-2015 10:48 PM
RE: Prayer for the week - Guest - 01-12-2015, 04:37 PM