Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Bring us together
|
| Author |
Message |
Needprayerpls
Unregistered
|
Bring us together
Please pray for my ex to contact me while he is in town this week. He will be here a few more days and I pray that he will make a point to see me and speak with me to resolve our differences and repair our relationship . I miss him and need to see him and feel his love and compassion again, god brought us together years ago, we messed it up as humans, and we need to be right with god and get it together I pray we will have another chance and that my ex desires to have another chance as well. Please please pray I only have a few days. And he will have to be the one to contact me . I pray that his heart is soft and he has the desire to come and find me.
|
|
| 12-27-2014 01:09 AM |
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Bring us together - Needprayerpls - 12-27-2014 01:09 AM
|