Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Lost love
Author Message
Need prayerplease
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Lost love

My heart is broken and I am in shock actually Christmas should be happy time and I celebrate Jesus birth, but keep getting dragged down by hurt from some that I love but is having affair with other woman and is not looking back or has no consideration , this can't be right, this can be me ok, I know that god would not do this is to me, has to be satan that keeps stabbing me when I'm down, please dear lord lift me u and show me your works.
12-23-2014 11:29 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Lost love - Need prayerplease - 12-23-2014 11:29 AM
RE: Lost love - Guest - 12-23-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: Lost love - Guest - 12-30-2014, 10:50 PM