Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Miracle by God to Reconcile Marriage and Stop Divorce
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #57
RE: Miracle by God to Reconcile Marriage and Stop Divorce

Please pray for me. I was the one who filed for divorce thinking and feeling there was so much damage done in our marriage that I could not forgive or love my husband. We have been separated for 7 months and in the last month my heart softened and opened up. I began seeing the errors of my ways and where I was so cold and walled off. I went to my husband to discuss the possibility of reconciliation and working on the problems we had in our marriage.

At this moment he hasn't said no but he hasn't said yes. Please pray that he can see I truly mean how sorry I am and that I am committed to our marriage. Please pray that he too can see his faults and that we can come together and forgive our past and move forward together.
10-01-2014 11:58 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Miracle by God to Reconcile Marriage and Stop Divorce - fireball0081 - 04-19-2012, 08:58 PM
RE: Miracle by God to Reconcile Marriage and Stop Divorce - Trusting God 100% - 05-22-2013, 11:14 PM
RE: Miracle by God to Reconcile Marriage and Stop Divorce - Guest - 10-01-2014 11:58 AM
RE: Miracle by God to Reconcile Marriage and Stop Divorce - PinkCheetah760 - 05-23-2016, 08:05 AM