Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Need New Roof & Gutters Lord
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #9
RE: Need New Roof & Gutters Lord

Lord bless this person who needs your help too as you helped us. I thank you again for giving us not only a new roof, but the wood panels which had to be replaced too because they had rotten away, and had mildewed. You are indeed an awesome God. First you help my husband find a job at the age of seventy +, then for us to be able to get the credit we needed for a new roof. I know you will continue to give him good health to keep on working till we pay for this off, or send us a big financial blessing. I have always believe that God helps those who take a step in faith, instead of waiting for Manna from heaven without us lifting a finger. For you are not a welfare agency, but you do open doors for us to be help if we do our part too. You know I am older than my husband and have some physical problems that prevents me from getting employment. But you know when I was younger and in good health I always helped toward the expenses of the family and never complain about working for I'm a hard worker. I know you recompense those who do love to work. I give you all the honor and the power in Jesus name I thank you amen.
08-28-2014 04:47 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Need New Roof & Gutters Lord - Guest - 08-11-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Need New Roof & Gutters Lord - Guest - 08-11-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Need New Roof & Gutters Lord - Guest - 08-11-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Need New Roof & Gutters Lord - Guest - 08-13-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: Need New Roof & Gutters Lord - Guest - 08-18-2014, 07:53 AM
RE: Need New Roof & Gutters Lord - Guest - 08-28-2014, 06:05 AM
RE: Need New Roof & Gutters Lord - Guest - 08-28-2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Need New Roof & Gutters Lord - Guest - 08-28-2014 04:47 PM
RE: Need New Roof & Gutters Lord - Guest - 08-28-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Need New Roof & Gutters Lord - Guest - 08-29-2014, 06:35 AM