Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Need New Roof & Gutters Lord
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #6
RE: Need New Roof & Gutters Lord

Lord you are such a GREAT God and Father to us who love you, thank you so much for hearing our prayer of need. You know this was not greed, but a real need in our old age. You have been so good to us during our life till now, and I see how much you love us. I know you will continue to help us. Thank you for sending us a company that has worked with us financially and have given us a price that we can pay back. It will take us seven years to pay back, but we need no down payment this time.
I know you will continue to help us here and to repay this debt sooner than the seven years they are giving us. I will always be so grateful to you my heavenly Father, and give you all the Honor and Glory to whom it belongs. Bless those who lifted us I prayers, I appreciate them too for being so kind as your children are call to be. I thank you in Jesus' name amen.
08-18-2014 07:53 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Need New Roof & Gutters Lord - Guest - 08-11-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Need New Roof & Gutters Lord - Guest - 08-11-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Need New Roof & Gutters Lord - Guest - 08-11-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: Need New Roof & Gutters Lord - Guest - 08-13-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: Need New Roof & Gutters Lord - Guest - 08-18-2014 07:53 AM
RE: Need New Roof & Gutters Lord - Guest - 08-28-2014, 06:05 AM
RE: Need New Roof & Gutters Lord - Guest - 08-28-2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Need New Roof & Gutters Lord - Guest - 08-28-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: Need New Roof & Gutters Lord - Guest - 08-28-2014, 06:14 PM
RE: Need New Roof & Gutters Lord - Guest - 08-29-2014, 06:35 AM