Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
lost
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: lost

I understand how you felt as I am in the same boat as you. It hurt alot. But God had helped me each day to forget of the hurt. God promise he will give us rest if we ask of him. Resting in Him give me peace. I pray Lord that Sherry feels your presence and be comforted while she goes through this period of healing. I pray Lord you sent a wonderful man who love her and cherish her. In Jesus Name Amen!
04-02-2009 02:31 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
lost - Guest - 04-01-2009, 06:24 PM
RE: lost - Guest - 04-02-2009 02:31 AM
RE: lost - Chris8 - 01-26-2013, 03:50 AM