Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
Jesushelpme
Unregistered
|
Problem
Jesus, please help me, that my periods will start soon. It is very important. Jesus, You know me and my situation. Nothing is hidden from You. I am in a panic. I have been in a panic since that eye case. And now this. Jesus, this is too much for me. I cannot take this anymore. Please, Jesus answer me. I need Your help. Why are You quite? Why You dont answer me? You can see my situation. It is awfull. I am using strong drugs. They are not good for inside of me, if there is someone. Jesus, You know my mental health. It is very fragile. Lord, please give me an anwer. Let me live. Let me have a long life. I have had so many troubles. I would like to serve You. I have been blind. I am so sorry about it. I would like to be near my parents and sister. Please bless us all. Jesus, please take this burden from me.
|
|
| 04-07-2014 12:32 AM |
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Problem - Jesushelpme - 04-07-2014 12:32 AM
|