Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Nightmares Keep Comming Back!
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Nightmares Keep Comming Back!

Please keep me in your prayers for the nightmares I have been having for years will go away. My husband was unfaithful to me many years ago. I forgave him and we have been very happy for the last twenty five years, but the nightmares still keep coming back, when they do I get very depress for days. We were separated during that time for a few months, and many bad things happened between us, but the Lord came into our life, also remove those trying to destroy our marriage out of our way. Still the fear of him doing it again has hunted me all these years, because of the nightmares that keep coming back. I need your prayers. Bless
01-27-2014 09:34 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Nightmares Keep Comming Back! - Guest - 01-27-2014 09:34 AM