Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for Marriage Restoration- Husband Seeking Divorce
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Prayer for Marriage Restoration- Husband Seeking Divorce

Lord I give my marriage, my children, my husband all to You. I surrender it all. I cannot do this alone or by myself. I realize that by trying to hold on and "save my marriage" by myself will not succeed, but will fail. God, take my life, mold me, use me, let me be your Word. Teach me Lord, I'm eager to serve you.
12-11-2013 01:06 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prayer for Marriage Restoration- Husband Seeking Divorce - Guest - 12-11-2013 01:06 AM