Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Forgiveness
Author Message
Andreas
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Forgiveness

Greetings, brothers in sisters in Christ. I would like to mention a prayer request if anyone is willing to intercede on my behalf - or join me in prayer, to be precise. I have recently behaved inappropriately towards a friend of mine and through my words and actions have caused her a lot of anxiety. It was unintentional, but even if my intention was good, I still hurt her. I have been trying to contact her afterwards in order to apologize, but I have no result in making contact to her yet... which, though, is only natural I guess.

In any case, I would be most grateful for anyone willing to pray that the Prince of Peace would send His spirit of forgiveness and peace over and between us, so that we might come to a reconciliation. My name is Andreas and we both come from Finland, but for the sake of privacy I prefer not giving the name of my friend in order to allow her some anonymity. May our loving Lord bless you all.
08-03-2013 12:55 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Forgiveness - Andreas - 08-03-2013 12:55 PM
RE: Forgiveness - Guest - 08-03-2013, 11:01 PM