Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Terribly distressed
Author Message
duanne
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Terribly distressed

Lord, I am at the end of my rope. I need help so badly. My mind is so heavy with financial issues. I work hard everyday and still cannot make enough to keep my family afloat. My ex husband is not paying child support which doubles this burden. I pray lord that you will send a helpinig had my way, so that I may keep my family together and keep our home. We are on the verge of loosing our home with the bank and foreclosure. If we lose our home I do not know what I will do. Please help us. We are in need of answered prayers. I know Lord that you are the one who can take care of this and I pray this in your Holy Name. Amen.
08-02-2013 10:34 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Terribly distressed - duanne - 08-02-2013 10:34 AM
RE: Terribly distressed - stevendanielsen - 08-02-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: Terribly distressed - Action238 - 08-02-2013, 06:57 PM
RE: Terribly distressed - skasha99 - 08-02-2013, 10:57 PM