Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for job
Author Message
Nivi
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for job

Dear sister/brother,

I have resigned my job due to certain reasons.I am an engineer.Presently i am searching another job in my hometown.Getting a job is very important for me.Kindly do pray for me.I am disturbed and unhappy without job.I want to help my parents.
My parents are also searching alias/partner for me.They are worried about finding the right partner for me.Please do pray for us in this matter also.

Thanks to you in advance.
Praise the Lord.
08-01-2013 11:33 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Prayer for job - Nivi - 08-01-2013 11:33 AM
RE: Prayer for job - Action238 - 08-02-2013, 06:48 AM
RE: Prayer for job - stevendanielsen - 08-02-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: Prayer for job - skasha99 - 08-02-2013, 10:44 PM